An all stainless-steel tumble V-Blender for use with powders.
- All stainless steel construction and on casters
- Control box with on/off switches and a timer.
- Direct Drive.
- Optional high-speed solids intensifier bar
- Optional integrated SIFT-N-BLEND attachment for eliminating the pre-screening step before blending
- Safety interlock guard.
- Sanitary butterfly valve.
- Optional sanitary butterfly valve
- Shell working capacities: 1,2,3,5,or 10 cu.ft.
- Shell speed: Fixed speed – 18 rpm, Variable speed up to 25 rpm.
- Intensifier bar speed: 3300 rpm
- Electrical: 208, 3 Phase, 60Hz.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Stand, the drive shaft and the caster hardware are all made of 304 SS.
- V-Shells are made of 316L SS
- cGMP Valve: 316L SS with #4 finish on the valve body and #7 finish on the vane, valve lining is made of FDA approved platinum-cured silicone rubber.
- Shell Gaskets: FDA approved white Nitrile rubber.
- Safety guard: Frame is made of aluminum and the panels are made of ½” thick acrylic.